domingo, 7 de abril de 2019

Reflections task

Reflection # 1 The emotions that more difficult to manage when others disagree with me are: Anger

How I deal with this: Preserving calm and putting away emotions helps us to overcome problems analytically, understanding multiple points of views open us different perspectives to analize, trying to support my arguments with accuracy data and with reliabity.

Reflection # 2 For me, the influences on my own thinking that I need to be most aware of so they don’t prejudice my thinking are: Emotions, Beliefs, Childhood


 How I deal with this: I tend to prejudice others by not being able to control my emotions, in order to not do so, paying careful attention into listening, and observation to find clues to give good and structured points of view. 

Comparing Beliefs makes me realized that they might not want to hear negative things about themselves
Saying things that are worth and gives true information.

Reflection # 3  For me, the thing I find most difficult about challenging the opinions of other people are: To affect{s other people strong beliefs, to make them feel less important in the conversation.


How I deal with this: Being accurate/direct in my arguments, presenting good arguments with valid information.

 Only answering questions if I am able to support my ideas, explaning them why is good or bad to do something in certain circustamnces withouth affecting their assumptions.

Reflection # 5 Consider what you could to manage these barriers of critical thinking in the next few months: Focusing on finishing task before starting a new one

Having good habits on learning and managing the time
Being aware of good/poor criticism.

1 comentario:

  1. I like your reflection, because I find interesting the self-knowledge of your emotions, when someone wants to convince you about something, or on the other way , when you want to convince someone with your arguments. I believe that one of the most important parts of being a critical thinker is knowing to what extent they can not interference with their emotions and how to make sure that it does not allow a healthy and dialogical discussion.

    ResponderBorrar